This website is owned and operated by eMedic Bangladesh.
1. Information on this website
This website contains information created by eMedic Bangladesh. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date through critical assessment of a wide range of authoritative evidence, however eMedic Bangladesh makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. In particular, NPS Medicine Wise has not verified the accuracy or currency of the information supplied by third parties, including the consumer medicine information leaflets which are written by the relevant pharmaceutical companies.
2. Medical advice
The information on this site is not medical advice.
- Consumers should not use it to treat or diagnose a medical condition and should never ignore medical advice or delay seeking it because of something on this website.
- For health professionals, you should rely on your own professional skill, care, and inquiries in the context of the clinical circumstances for each patient.
3. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- eMedic Bangladesh disclaims all liability (including for negligence) for any loss, damage or injury resulting from reliance on or use of any information on this website.
- Neither eMedic Bangladesh nor any eMedic Bangladesh personnel is liable for any loss, claim, damage, expense, injury, whether direct or indirect (including consequential loss and loss of profits) howsoever incurred (including in tort), caused or contributed to by any person’s use or misuse of the information available from this website or contained on any third party website that you accessed through a link contained on this website.
4. Intellectual property
This website is protected by intellectual property laws (including copyright). You must not copy, republish, sell or redistribute or otherwise exploit the contents of this website without the prior written consent of eMedic Bangladesh.